Welcome to Gini Gill Creates...


Well, this is my first online experience... it's quite fun so far!

I've created this space for showcasing the best of my backlog of HTML emails. I also design buttons and banners and do a small amount of freelance on the side so feel free to get in touch.

With my work I like to keep everything clean and tidy, with no reams of unnecessary coding.

Click on any image to see the full size version.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Mixing Business with Pleasure

As a makeup artist, it's been such a
pleasure to immerse myself in the world of luxury products as part of my day job. I get to see the new trends as they happen, and even get try some of the best products in the industry. On the odd occasion I've helped out in our stores when events get busy, and people need to be dolled up. It's a dream job for me.

Safe to say, my makeup emails have always been some of my favourites to create
- no harm in mixing a little business with pleasure. With the right imagery, and sexiest descriptions, who wouldn't want to buy these products!

My New Years Eve Beauty email is another favourite.

No comments: