Welcome to Gini Gill Creates...


Well, this is my first online experience... it's quite fun so far!

I've created this space for showcasing the best of my backlog of HTML emails. I also design buttons and banners and do a small amount of freelance on the side so feel free to get in touch.

With my work I like to keep everything clean and tidy, with no reams of unnecessary coding.

Click on any image to see the full size version.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Wedding Project

One of my favourite projects at
Space NK was during wedding season, in June 2010. I suggested doing a 2-part wedding special, talking about how to prep-and-prepare your skin, and then how to create a
gorgeous, big-day look. My background in makeup artisty enabled me to select a gorgeous product erray, and I styled the email to resemble a tasteful, elegant invitation. It had a great response. Click to see emails.

No comments: